Welcome to Resource-Reservations.com
| The Prairie Systems Group Resource Reservation Tool
is a hosted application to support "shared resource" (like conference
rooms or specialized equipment) management. Designed to replace sign-up sheets
or calendars with a web-based application to facilitate resource reservation
requests and usage co-ordination.
|We are offering the beta version of the application at no charge to a
select group of customers. Contact us at
Prairie Systems Group
for more information and implementation details.
Resource Reservation Tool
<== Click here to login
|re·source (rsôrs) n.
- Something that can be used for support or help.
- An available supply that can be drawn on when needed.
- The ability to deal with a difficult or troublesome situation effectively; initiative: a person of resource.
- Means that can be used to cope with a difficult situation.
| res·er·va·tion (rzr-vshn) n.
- The act of reserving; a keeping back or withholding.
- Something that is kept back or withheld.
- A limiting qualification, condition, or exception.
| tool (tl) n.
- A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
- Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession.
- Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument.
- Computer Science. An application program, often one that creates, manipulates, modifies, or analyzes other programs.